Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 174

Day 174: Travel day!!!! Today I left for Milwaukee and everything even my bike made it with no problems. I even flew first class, no better way to start my trip to Wisconsin then in first class!!! Everything went smooth until it was time to get the rental car. After trying to shove the bike box and all my bags in to a Ford Escape, I realized I needed a bigger car since it was full of all my bags and no where for anyone else to sit. After getting a bigger SUV i managed to get everything in and still have room for 2 other people now which is what I need!!! I didn't get any training in, which I knew wouldn't happen. I did however get to spend the night with a very good high school friend and got to see her adorable little ones!!!! Today was a very enjoyable day of visiting and relaxing after traveling.


At Atlanta airport ready to go to Milwaukee

No comments:

Post a Comment