Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 181: One Day till Ironman Wisconsin

Day 181: Today was a nice and relaxing day as well.  I got my IT band worked on today which I was happy about so hopefully it will be ready to go tomorrow!  I went on a short and I mean short bike ride, just to make sure everything was still working on my bike.  Also my dad, brother and Misty got here today!!! Everyone is here now except for a few friends that are coming here in the morning. I can't wait to see everyone out on the course. Today I  dropped of my T1 & T2 bags along with my bike. And thanks to Misty she made sure I focused and get my bags together with everything in them. I think I am being to relaxed and keep waiting till the last min to do everything. =)  So everything is all done now though except a few things that I have to do in the morning!!! I am actually feeling really relaxed and ready to go. No major nerves yet, but I am sure they will come in the morning. Some advice I have gotten from a lot of people is just treat tomorrow long a long training day and that is exactly what I plan to do.

 T1 bag is in place

 T2 bag is in place

The bike is racked!!!

If my mind is moving, my mind will over come what is in front of me.


Tracking Information
GSP tracker: track.myathletelive.com/vemap.aspx?name=372149

Ironman Live:  www.ironmanlive.com   they have a live feed of the race

Facebook: I will have a friend doing facebook updates

No comments:

Post a Comment